Create, edit and publish e-book and book for print as you order.
1. Create illustrations with pen, marker and pencil
2. Write copy for story.
3. Scan all images ready to use in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
4. Edit and manipulate scanned images in Photoshop.
5. Create transparent backgrounds with magic tool, mask tool and layer utility in Photoshop.
6. Create, edit and manipulate book pages in InDesign.
7. Create book in Indesign. Add Pages to book in InDesign.
8. Use place tool in InDesign to import images.
9. Save and export book file as PDF.
10. Use Kindle Direct Publishing to upload PDF book file and JPEG Cover file and publish e-book.
11. Follow directions in Createspace guide to create and save a PDF with correct formats for printing.
12. Use Createspace to upload PDF book file and JPEG Cover file and publish book ready for paper printing.